Elite Floating Golf Green Review
Elite Floating Golf Greens are a unique and exciting additions to any pool party or lake event. They offer a fun and challenging way to practice your golf game, while also adding a visually interesting element to your outdoor space. The greens are made from durable materials that can withstand the elements and regular use, and they come in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit any area. They are also easy to install and maintain. Overall, Elite Floating Golf Greens are a great option for golf enthusiasts looking to add a fun and functional element to their pool or lake area.
There are many great games that you can play with your Elite Floating Golf Greens:
- Chipping: Another common use for a floating green is to practice chipping. You can set up different obstacles on the green, such as bunkers or water hazards, and practice chipping your ball over or around them to improve your chipping skills.
- Target practice: Some Floating Golf Greens come with built-in targets, such as flags or circles. You can use these targets to practice your aim and accuracy, and see how close you can get your ball to the target.
- Stroke Play: In this game, each hole is played with 3 consecutive shots taken by the player, and the best shot is recorded as the score for that hole. This allows for 9 or 18 hole matches to be completed in a short amount of time.
- Skins: This popular game format that is well-suited for beginners playing around a pool. This game format was made famous in the late 1970s and early 1980s by hall of fame golfers putting for large sums of money. Unlike stroke play, in skins, there is a clear winner or loser on every hole, and the best shot wins. Like our stroke play game, each golfer gets 3 shots per hole, and the best shot is recorded as the player's score.
- Patriot Game: This game is similar to the game of Skins. In this game, each player gets 12 shots, and the player who hits the flag or flagstick the most times is declared the winner. The opponent determines if the shot hit the flag or flagstick, unless there is an impartial judge present to oversee the competition. The game is typically played as a best ball format, with the lowest score on a hole counting as the team score. It's a fun and exciting way to play golf and have a friendly competition among friends or family.
The use of an Elite Floating Golf Green allows for a wide range of game options, catering to players of different skill levels and preferences. This makes it an ideal addition to any pool party or lake event, as it provides endless entertainment possibilities for all ages and skill levels. Whether you prefer a competitive game of stroke play or a more casual round of skins, the Elite Floating Golf Green offers something for everyone.